- blockchain - A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked using cryptography.
- cp3 - Consumer Protection 3.0 is a web app used by end consumers to manage their portfolio of items within the Real Items platform” digital twin A blockchain record associated with a physical item. See phygital.
- ethereum - Ethereum is a decentralized, open-source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality
- memory - An event which can be associated with an item on the blockchain. examples are ‘item loaded on truck’, ‘item shipped’, ‘item received’
- node - A cloud infrastructure unit provided by Real Items which is dedicated to a single organization for minting NFTs. Contains a webserver, a relational database and a set of smart contracts.
- IPFS - The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a protocol and peer-to-peer network for storing and sharing data in a distributed file system. IPFS uses content-addressing to uniquely identify each file in a global namespace connecting all computing devices.
- phygital - A physical item which has an identity on the blockchain. A phygital is either an NFT or a fractionalized NFT TAM Tokenized Asset Manager - used by enterprises to create and manage product templates and create and manage digital items on the blockchain
- tracker A mobile app created by Real Items which allows enterprises to associate events with existing items on the blockchain.